1. All research to be conducted must be related to the nature of the work, would improve teaching and learning, access and school governance; and matters arising from SIP analysis and Learning Action Cells sessions that require further investigation.
2. Research proposals must be submitted in the receiving section.
3. The Division Research Committee (DRC) will convence to review the research proposals submitted every friday. The Subject Area Coordinator will be in-charge of editing the content of the research and the research coordinator shall be in-charge of the outline/format.
4. After the thorough review of the submitted proposal by the DRC, it will be endorsed to the CID/SGOD Chief concerned for recommending approval and approval of the Assistant Schools Division Superintendent concerned.
5. Research Project must be implemented after the approval of Assistant Schools Division Superintendent concerned.
6. The conduct of the Research study will be monitored by the Division Research Committee and/or Education Program Supervisor. Researchers are advised to maintain Research Journal where research progresses are indicated and monitors will affix their signatures in tracking the research implementation development.
7. The Research paper completion report should be submitted after the conduct of research to the Division Research Committee for validation through the receiving section.
8. The approved completed research paper/completion report with approved research proposal should be submitted to the Planning and Research Office for recording and filling purposes. These will form part of the DepEd Camarines Sur's Library of Research Works.
9. Folders should be ring bound and color coded. Re: RED-School Governance related research, ORANGE-Filipino, Yellow-English, GREEN-Science, DARK BLUE-Math, YELLOW GREEN -Araling Panlipunan, VIOLET- MAPEH, PINK- TLE LIGHT BLUE -Values Education.
10. Action Research to be conducted shall undergo the process of verification, validation and approval.
11. Researchers who choose to request for research fund, shall refer to DepEd order No. 43, s 2015.
12. For purposes of ranking and promotion, the research paper to earn points should be one with the approval of the Assistant Schools Division Superintendent concerned.
B. Research Outline
1. The following outline shall be observed as contained in DepEd Order No. 24, s 2010 and Regional Memorandum No. 75, s.2011.
FOR ACTION RESEARCH PROPOSAL
II - Researcher/s
III - Background of the Study
IV - Statement of the Problem
V - Significance of the study/Expected output ( to teachers, researchers, learners, schools, Division Office, others researchers)
VI - Scope of the Study
VII- Research Design
b. Sampling Design
c. Description of Instruments/Data Gathering Forms
VIII- Work and Financial Plan
Activities Time Frame Person Involved Resource Req.source of Fund Means of verification
B. FOR COMPLETED RESEARCH
I - Title
II - Researcher
IV - Significance of the Study
V- Research Design and Methodology
VI - Result and Discussion
VII - Summary, Conclusions, and Recommendations
C. RESEARCH FORMAT
1. The following format shall be observed
a. line spacing
- Research Proposal double space from Background of the study to work and Financial Plan, except for the content of the table.
- Research Completed doubled space from Abstract to Originality/value
b. Font Type - Time New Roman
c. Font Size - 11
d. Margin - default
e. paper size - short (8.5x11)
f. There should be footer indicating the title of the research and the researcher and pagination (e.g page 1 of g.
Division Memorandum No. 05, s. 2016