Department of Education
Division of Camarines Sur
Baya Elementary School
LIST OF SKILLS FOR SCIENCE (NAT VI)
1. Identify the major parts of male or female reproductive system/ and their functions.
2. Explain how the respiratory system works.
3. Identify parts of the urinary system and their function using a diagram.
4. Classify vertebrates into: mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, or fishes.
5. Describe characteristics that enables animals to survive in the environment
6. Describe characteristics of different kinds of plants.
7. Differentiate physical from chemical changes/processes by giving examples.
8. Describe the distinctive characteristics of planets in the solar system.
9. Identify major parts of the nervous system and their functions.
10. Identify major parts of the circulatory system and their functions.
11. Present through a diagram the feeding interrelationship among living organism.
12. Illustrate the interdependence of plants and animals for gases through the oxygen – carbon dioxide cycle.
13. Explain the effects of change in materials on health and the environment.
14. Identify energy form and their uses.
15. Identify factors that affect the motion of an object.
16. Describe characteristics of the Earth’s interior layers.
17. Describe characteristics of stars and how group of stars are useful.
NOEL R. DAURAN