GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO LET EXAMINEES
1. Check and visit your school and room assignment a day before the examination to verify your room and seat number.
2. On the day of examination, report to the school/building assignment not later than 6:30 a. m Be punctual. Late examinees will not be admitted. Examination Fee of ABSENT EXAMINEES shall be forfeited.
3. You are required to wear the following attire on examination day:
a. Male Examinees-White polo shirts or T-shirt with collar
b. Female Examinees-white blouses or T-shirt with collar
4. Bring the following on examination day:
a. Application Sub with Application Number
b. Official Receipt of Payment of application for examination
c. One (1) Window Envelope with Metered Postage STAMP
d. One long Transparent White Plastic envelope
e. One Long size Brown envelope
f. Two or more Pencils (no.2)
g. Ballpen with black ink only and
h. Non Programmable calculator
5. The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination rooms/premises
a. Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
b. Programmable calculator
c. Cellular phones, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices;
d. Bags of any kind (ladies’ bag, shoulder bags, attaché case, backpack, etc..)
e. Other examination aides not stated in this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
6. You are allowed to bring food and eat inside the room.
7. You will not be allowed to leave the examination room, borrow anything or communicate with other examinees on any matter during the examination.
8. Non-compliance with test instructions shall be a ground for cancellation of your examination.
9. Impersonation is a ground for disqualification in this LET and in future Licensure examinations.
Source: PRC/Manila, Philippine
March 15, 2012