1. SPEAK TO PEOPLE - There is nothing as nice as a cheerful word of greeting.
2. SMILE AT PEOPLE - It takes 65 muscles to frown, only 15 to smile.
3. CALL PEOPLE BY NAME - The sweetest music to anyone's ear is the sound of his name.
4. BE FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL - If you would have friends, be friendly.
5. BE CORDIAL - Speak and act as if everything you do were a genuine pleasure.
6. BE GENUINELY INTERESTED IN PEOPLE - You can like everybody if you try.
7. BE GENEROUS WITH PRAISE - CAUTIOUS WITH CRITICISM.
8. BE CONSIDERATE WITH THE FEELINGS OF OTHERS - It will be appreciated.
9. BE THOUGHTFUL OF THE OPINION OF OTHERS - There are three sides to a controversey - yours-the others fellow's - and the right one.
10. BE ALERT TO GIVE SERVICE - What counts most in life is what we do for others.