Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Prayers in Mathematics

Prayers in Mathematics

Lord, teach me to number my days
And graph in according to Your will
Trusting You to base it your plan
To compliment Your perfect diagram.

Subtract the points You don't want in me
But add the value You set for me 
Divide the dividend I have accordingly 
So I can multiply systematically.

Draw the line I have to follow
Guiding me proper without your arrow
Because sometimes I tend to be irrational
Yet You wanted me to be rational.

Will learn that life is like a slope
With accent and descent that I must cope
Going through such wonderful formula
As like solving problems in Algebra.

Life indeed is an infinite equation
Reflected by Your external computation
And I am only Your protection
To give thanks and praise for your creation.









No comments:

Post a Comment